Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What is my cyber-personality?

My Predictions:
1) Social Media accounts
2) Pictures I've posted online
3) Things about my family members

My Findings:
After google searching my name I found many interesting things. Not much was there that was about me, only about people that I have connections with on social media. There were many pictures that other people have posted whom I follow that had nothing to do with me, almost nothing that came up with pictures pertained to me. When searching for websites and social media, platforms that I have used have come up, however because most of them are private accounts not much about me came up there either. As a whole when google searching my name I really did not find out much information about myself except for a few pictures of me with one of my sports teams as well as a picture of my sister.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that even though you have social media you didn't find a lot of information about yourself.

    ReplyDelete